HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Fredrich wall ac us 10 won't turn on and has no screen

Customer Question

Fredrich wall ac us 10 won't turn on and has no screen display was working fine until I shut it off an hour ago
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You can try to unplug it HOLD DOWN the POWER button while plugging it back in. If still nothing comes on you will need to replace the main control board on the unit. Also just confirm you have power to the unit and the breaker is not tripped.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!