Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I do not know how to program the thermostat and it is really

Customer Question

I do not know how to program the thermostat and it is really hot in the house. It is an older model(###) ###-####
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: The downstairs is cold but hot upstairs.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's just as simple as programming the thermostat.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have no idea.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  D.E. Anderson replied 5 months ago.

Hi, how are you? Give me just a moment and I will provide you a link to how to program the thermostat.

I apologize, I thought I had this manual but I do not. I will opt out so that another expert familiar with it or whom has the manual can help you. Thank you
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?