Technician HVAC
Technician HVAC, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company

Goodman central ac model GSC130421AC. Worked fine till power

Customer Question

Goodman central ac model GSC130421AC. Worked fine till power outage. Power restored, but no ac- no fan, even. Furnace, in attic, has a 5 watt fuse, which we changed, although it was not blown. still nothing. Is there a another fuse, in the condenser, outside or the furnace, in the attic? We saw none and no fuses in the box, mounted near the condenser, on the side of the house. What-2-do?
JA: Did you check the furnace's filters?
Customer: Fine
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Technician HVAC replied 3 months ago.
Good morning.Have your checked your main power breaker to see if it tripped. Also check your thermostat and let me know what is displayed please.Thanks again for using just answers, please remember to rate me at the end so I can be paid for my time