Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I am trying to find out the blinking light code tables

Customer Question

I am trying to find out the blinking light code tables for the American Standard Freedom 80.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just installed a new thermostat and this just started. If I can find the table for what the codes mean, I can probably resolve the problem.
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Almost certainly associated with the new thermostat. There were no problems before.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 3 months ago.

Can you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel

Below shows a standard flash code for the freedom 80 series, but there are a few variations by model in the series.