Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My Panasonic ductless system,cu 4ks24nbu with 2- cu-mks9nku

Customer Question

My Panasonic ductless system,cu 4ks24nbu with 2- cu-mks9nku blowers and 1- cu-mks12nku. The indoor units don't shut off when desired temperature is reached on all three indoor units.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 10 months ago.

Hello, it is about 98% likely that replacing the printed circuit board in the outside uit will solve the problem

A 50% reliable test would be to unplug one of the 3 signal wires from each of the inside wall units, one at a time, if the outside unit keeps running, the printed circuit board is bad for sure.

When you have the answer you need please locate the 'Finish and rate your expert' link, its how I earn a living, lacking that I work at my own expense. In exchange I will hold the question open for any follow up you might need.