Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I HAVE A CARRIER THERMOSTAT. I 'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM IT.

Customer Question

I HAVE A CARRIER THERMOSTAT. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM IT. THERE ARE TWO BUTTONS ON THE LEFT SIDE (HC AND FAN). ON THE RIGHT SIDE ARE UP AND ARROWS. ACROSS THE BOTTOM ARE BUTTONS FOR PROGRAM, TIME/TEMP, DAY, AND HOLD/END. I CAN'T FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE INTERNET. HELP!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

WHat model number thermostat is it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have the model number. I pulled it apart - no model number. I couldn't find a picture of it on the internet.

Can you upload a picture of it, this will be hard for me to tell without something

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't want to pay an additional $24.

Do you have any picture of it?