Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I am looking wiring diagram to confirm connections on the

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking for a wiring diagram to confirm connections on the air conditioning capacitor. It is a Trane XB 10 Model No. 2TTB0042A1000AA
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Filters are new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. I just need to look at the wiring
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: and confirm it is correct
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This was my first time using this site and the $5.99 estimate charged me $28.00 dollars and no one has answered my question.I would like to get my $28 dollars credited back to me and will call for service locally instead.Thanks in advance for your assistance
Expert:  Tim H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

I see none of the experts has picked up your question yet? Did you still need assistance with this?