Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Honeywell thermostat, I 't have an instruction

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell thermostat, I don't have an instruction manual for the thermostat, I would like to know how I can alter the set temperature on a permanent basis
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: just thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

On most digital models you press HOLD then adjust the temp setting. The thermostat will maintain that temp until you press RUN