Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Can I add a TRANE minisplit (small 8 x 10 ft room) to share

Customer Question

Can I add a TRANE minisplit (small 8 x 10 ft room) to share the the same compressor for a currently installled a MODEL: TTT548A100AG I am in the final pre-delivery of a new condo that has TRANE ac minisplits installed in several rooms. The developer wants to charte $2500 USD to install the minisplit for the very small room. The wiring is already ready installed within the walls but not connected to and hardware.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

Hello, the number you gave me appears to be from the inside coil unit but I am not sure yet. I need the model number of the outside unit,

and a photo of the copper tube connection area taken from about 5 feet away so I can see if it is manifolded to accept dual inside wall units or not.

We can go from there

Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

You can use the paper clip icon at the right end of your tool bar or the attach files link to the left of your send button to attach the picture.

We can go from there