Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a uline 75R that is not cooling. The light turns on,

Customer Question

I have a uline 75R that is not cooling. The light turns on, I have cleaned the coils, the fan is running fine when I turn the thermostat down to zero it clicks off, but when I turn it up it does not get any colder.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 5 months ago.

Hello, in that case, it is most likely a problem with the compressor, a refrigerant leak that has the unit shut off on a low pressure controller or bad contacts in the thermostat.

Tell me a lot about your technical skills and if you have a multi meter or not so that I can coach you most effectively.

If none of that is in your bag of skill sets, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will see if I can find a well rated commercial refrigeration man for you.