Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Anyone there this time of night? I can measure 24 volts at

Customer Question

anyone there this time of night?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I can measure 24 volts at the red & green wires at the t/stat, but when I connect them together, tha fan does not come on, this just strated this afternoon.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'll do as much as I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

There are usually a few of us here this time of night. I'll do what I can to help and hopefully we can get you back in service. I see some odd info above that relates to what appears to be a boat motor but your question seems to relate to an ac unit with an indoor blower that's not operating. Are we dealing with an ac system? If so, can you give me the make and model number of the unit in question. The one with the inoperative blower (indoor unit) if it's a split system.