Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Lennox condeser stopped working,installed new start/run

Customer Question

lennox condeser stopped working,installed new start/run capacitor,now air handler and condensor dont run,what could be wrong
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it sounds like you blew a 24volt fuse while changing the capacitor... since however there are 2 separate capacitors in the system I need to know which capacitor exactly that you changed, was it in the outside unit? or the inside unit?

Tell me if you have a multi meter to check the line voltage at the contactor in the outside unit or not, and a lot about your skill sets, we can go from there.