Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

Phil, I have an Hoco NDGK100K propane gas furnace and Im

Customer Question

Hi Phil, I have an Hoco NDGK100K propane gas furnace and Im looking for a furnace to replace it in reasonable size so i dont have a lot of duct modifications to connect it. 95% would be desirable. do you have any suggestions?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?
Customer: Yes we had a service tech come out and he said the heat exchanger is dead and advised a new furnace so I'm doing a little research on the easiest one plus I'm want advise on a good manufacture ....Any thoughts?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: three wires on the thermostat and no AC
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 4 months ago.

There are many available options. Let me know what is most important to you. Brand? Efficiency? Costs?

If you are looking for a high efficiency furnace at a good price, check out the Goodman GCH95 model.You will need to order the LP kit along with the furnace.

LP kit needed will be determined by your elevation.

All of these will wor without a lot of ductwork changes.Possibly a slight plenum transition.