BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

TO HARD WIRE A GREE ETAC UNIT 09HC230V20A TO A INNCOM WALL

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO HARD WIRE A GREE ETAC UNIT 09HC230V20A TO A INNCOM WALL THERMOSTAT THERE THE PLUG THAT GOES TO THE UNIT HAS R W Y O GH GL C I PUT R TO R W TO W Y TO Y BLUE TO GH O TO GL BLACK TO C KNOW THE WIRES ON THERMOSTAT THEIR IS 9 I PUT THE RED WIRES THE VIOLET AND GREY TOGETHER BLACK TO BLACK YELLOW TO Y WHITE TO W ORANGE AND BROWN BLUE TO B WHEN YOU SWITCH THE UNIT TO HEAT IT IT FLASHES A CODE 9 WHIH IS WIRING THERMOSTAT
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying