HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a type of chimney but its not a chimney going up from

Customer Question

hi i have a type of chimney but its not a chimney going up from the boiler room all the way up to the third floor and its a big piece that juts out in all the rooms above i think its the pipes from the boiler, is there any chance i could have those pipes rather going through the wall on the side of the house and so i can have more space in my rooms and a more normal shaped room
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Yes you could have it repiped to the other side of the wall by a company. I would suggest calling a company to do it in case there are any complications to it, but yes it should for sure be able to be done to get a normal shaped room.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!