Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

T know how to clear a system malfunction message and have a

Customer Question

don't know how to clear a system malfunction message and have a service person here now.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Bryant Evolution system
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

Try turning the furnace power off for like 10 min or so, then back on.