Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Actron airconditionair stopped working. When we checked

Customer Question

Actron airconditionair stopped working. When we checked outside, Tte fuse was gone. Swithced backe the fuse but it shut it again. After the second try to switch back the fuse, the lights came back on on the control panel, however it wouldn't heat. Just blows cool air, regardless of setting temperature higher or lower.
Can you help? Is there anything we could do or check before calling a technician?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

The Actron model number you provided is for the Thermostat control only, info on the outdoor and indoor equipment is required to proceed.