Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.

I attempted to program the thermostat PQL-JEZ Model series

Customer Question

I attempted to program the thermostat for my PQL-JEZ Model series 15 SEER and now and only getting hot air.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  D.E. Anderson replied 4 months ago.
Hi, what kind of thermostat are you using? What is the thermostat model? Thanks

I have to step out so I am opting out to allow other technicians to get your question. Thankyou

Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

I assume you are using a programmable model. Have you tried just using the up and down arrow buttons, setting a certain temp, and then hitting HOLD. Does outside unit run?