Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Bought a new old remodeled home in Dallas. Has a fairly new

Customer Question

Bought a new old remodeled home in Dallas. Has a fairly new Lennox Central system( visual assumption), Compressor will run including fan. Expansion valve has frost on it. Air handler not operating. Have reset all the breakers. Has written on the handler that it has an extended warranty through 6-2018. There are no stickers indicating who made the installation. Don't have access to the seller, Deceased. Hot here in Texas. Any thoughts?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It seems we are going around in circles. Did you receive my question?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think I will pursue a different avenue this time. Always have gotten valuable assistance in the past. Jim Wallace
Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Please be patient as there are not many technicians online this late sunday night

If you get the hvac guy in for the fix ask him first if he will honor the parts warranty, as not all companies will go through the trouble of doing that.

With make, model and serial number of your units, you can get the facts from your local dealer.

Now lets try a few thing to see if we can get you coolin if your not gone to bed.