Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I have a ductless mini split DVC-DVH series, model

Customer Question

I have a ductless mini split DVC-DVH series, model RG52A1/BGEFU1 that shut down a bit after I was turning the temp down. It seemed it wasnt cooling as good as it has been. It completely shut down but is showing a code of EC where the temp. is usually shown. I dont have a manual to help me as the installer lost it some how on the day of installation.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

EC error code means -Refrigerant leakage detection error, this is a issue that will require a technician's expertise to resolve issue.

Procedure is to locate leak, fix it then leak test then charge system.

Approx cost $300. Here is link for manual.http://www.aitons.com/Ductless%202015/AITONS-ComfortAire-DVC-DVH-service-manual-4-1-14.pdf

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Best regards.

Luke