Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I'm wanting to change my thermostat out but 't know if the

Customer Question

I'm wanting to change my thermostat out but don't know if the one I bought is compatible
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My unit model number is ***** and the thermostat model number is ***** Will this thermostat work with this unit?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do you have a regular furnace and AC or a heatpump and airhandler?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Furnace and Ac unit

Yes that will work fine, what wires do you have to connect?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.