Sean, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company
64612473

American Standard furnace. No tripped circuits. Outside unit

Customer Question

American Standard furnace. No tripped circuits. Outside unit clear of debris. Batteries replaced in thermostat. Unit set at COOL, AUTO (outsode doesnt run)...COOL, fan, all systmes ago but nonflow. Thermostat set at 73. House temp now reads 83
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. Outside of unit is constant, blinking red
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: It's as if the unot isnt "turning over" to allow cooling
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Furnace filter has been replaced
Expert:  Sean replied 9 months ago.
Good evening. I'm one of the experts here let me review your question and I'll be right with you. Also please remember at the end to be sure to rate the conversation as that's how I am compensated for my time spent helping you.
Expert:  Sean replied 9 months ago.
outside unit isn't running but your indoor fan is ?