BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

Technician just left after servicing a /Carrier FB4CNF024

Customer Question

Technician just left after servicing a Bryant/Carrier FB4CNF024 unit, installed 18 months ago. I called for general check up and asked for the filter to be changed. He did not know what filter it used, thus did not change. He told me there was no filter installed. How do I find the correct size filter to purchase and install myself.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Only that I probably won't use his company again. Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 4 months ago.

At the very end of the unit is a slot that goes side to side....see the unit HERE

As you see the unit on front cover..look at the is 1 1/2" tall slot cover that runs side to side.

The filter for this unit is 21 x13 at 1 " thick