Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have this thermostat and the message said lo batteries so

Customer Question

hi I have this thermostat and the message said lo batteries so I changed them and reset and it went back to that message then it said to change the fuse but I do not know where the fuse
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: can u help me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

When you changed batteries, did you make sure you used fresh alkaline batteries and inspected the posts for signs of corrosion?