Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Buderus G205-5 oil burner in my house. I am trying

Customer Question

I have a Buderus G205-5 oil burner in my house. I am trying to figure out how old it is. I only have a fabrication number, 11150205, and the last 5 numbers are hard to read. Do you know how to tell the age or when this model boiler was last made?
Thanks,
Michael
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

There should be a series of 4 numbers separated by dashes. If the second set is 00 then the date code follows the 00. if no 00 then the 2nd set is the date code. A phone call is an additional charge. If you still want a call let me know or we can continue here if you like.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have those numbers. I would like a refund as you were not able to answer my question. Thank you.
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

I've notified customer service about your refund request. Thanks for trying Just Answer