Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.

Does my Heil central AC Model H4H336GKD200 have a capacitor?

Customer Question

Does my Heil central AC Model H4H336GKD200 have a capacitor? where is it and what are the specs on it?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Yes, it does have a capacitor. It is in the "box" where all the electrical comes into the unit. Should be a 370 volt 45/5 unit.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

The ratings should also be stamped on a tag on the side of the capacitor for reference.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any more questions. Remember, you can rate question at any point and still ask more questions (related to the same thing) later on. Experts prefer if you rate question at the end of our first chat.