BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

Can model #C23-26FC-1 be used as a down flow system. : I

Customer Question

Can model #C23-26FC-1 be used as a down flow system.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I live in a condo community and they are telling me that the wrong type of furnace was installed and condensation from the air conditioning coil can cause water damage.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: That is everything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 4 months ago.

That coil is made for upflow configuration

See product sheet HERE