HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

My house has been set at 72 air conditioning and it is

Customer Question

my house has been set at 72 for my air conditioning and it is running continuously but only goes to 75 at the lowest. I also pressed the program button and I can't clear it out I don't want it programmed. Ive also tried the hold button and set it to 72 and it gets no lower than 79
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: did you just receive my question, I sent it but don't see it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Is the condenser clean outside, fan running outsiderand the filters clean? If so you will have to have your sealed system pressures checked as the unit may be very low on freon or have another issue. If you have the make and model of thermostat I can get you the programming instructions to override it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
white rodgers IF80-241

Go to this link page 4 and 5 to make it how you want it to operate

CLICK HERE