Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Condenser was frozen, blower was not running, red light on

Customer Question

condenser was frozen, blower was not running, red light on control panel lit, unpluged white connector going to control panel, blower ran red light blinking.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
uint is a Nordyne Modle G6RL 100C-16B
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

If the inside coil is frozen, you need to turn the AC off, and just run the blower for an hour or so to thaw out the ice. The unit is either low on charge, you have a plugged furnace filter or blower is bad.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 months ago.

Did you have questions on this or are we good to go?