Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

I need to hook up the wires from the power supply cord to

Customer Question

I need to hook up the wires from the power supply cord to the capacitor and I don't
Understand the paper that came inside of the air conditioner. Kenmore model 580-74121300. Somebody please help me. It's just 2 wires and I already know where the ground wire goes. The way I have it now,I can hear it hum but no fan and power on the outside panel control.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Can you provide me a clear picture of the paper your looking at, I will help you figure it out.

Expert:  Gaztech replied 4 months ago.

Found info you need, picture link will get the job done.