Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a mistral split system and keeps blowing the breaker

Customer Question

Good morning,
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a mistral split system and keeps blowing the breaker on the heat cycle. I think it could be the heater element.
Regards Coops
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is working fine on the cool cycle but if on the heat cycle keeps tripping the breaker whilst it is heating the unit before the fan kicks in.
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That is the only problem we have had even though the unit is about 8 years old.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Can you give me the exact model number

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model No. MSS25
Coops
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Let me look into it. please stand by...

Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Sorry no useful info whatsoever on Mistral other than lots of negative feedback, so I will answer you with sincerity, Good luck.