HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I just had refrigerant put in a few days ago. The man added

Customer Question

I just had refrigerant put in a few days ago. The man added 3 lbs. he told me I had a slow leak on one of the coils. Now the air is not coming through the vents at all after working for a few days
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

That sounds like the unit has a big leak, 3 lbs of gas would be a big leak and now it would seem that it has leaked out. You have a big leak and if he put dye in it you would be able to find it pretty quickly.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!