Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have water in my condensate tray. And the water is

Customer Question

I have water in my condensate tray. And the water is dripping from the edges of the unit. Not sure if the problem is the unit or clogged drain
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

The condensate drain line is likely blocked. Remove the drain line from the unit and if water pour out the drain line itself is blocked for sure. I would remove it and see, that is pretty common.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!