Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I need my new Ac filters : I need to replace my AC filter

Customer Question

I need my new Ac filters
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to replace my AC filter for Thane model 4TEE3F40B1000BA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you get the filter out?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

OK do you just need to know the size or exactly what?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

If you just measure the filter you should see it should be around 20X20 typically but it depends on who did the ductwork...just measure the width and height of it then it should be just a 1" if it measures 20X20X1" then that is the size you can pick up at Home Depot or a hardware store.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No that size is too small

OK the size depends on who did the ductwork to it, can you not measure the existing filter or take it in to a Home Depot to match one up?