Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We recently moved into a home and can't figure out how to

Customer Question

We recently moved into a home and can't figure out how to get the fan for the central air conditioner system to turn on inside the house. The central air unit turns on outside, but the fan for blowing the cool air upstairs in the house doesn't turn on. We've studied the thermostat manual and seem to be doing things properly with the thermostat settings, but still no fan. The thermostat is a Totaline Signature PV110. The Central Air unit is a Bryant model # *****
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.

Hello, there is likely a problem with the zone controls, tell me a lot about your technical skills so that I can coach you most effectively... or if none of that is in your bag of tricks, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will locate a few well rated service companies for you.