Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a 24 led error do not know where to locate the fuse

Customer Question

I have a 24 led error do not know where to locate the fuse on a payne unit
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Was watering my plants noticed the fan no moving in the unit outside. Turn off unit and was trying to restart but it did not click on the unit is cooling fine. Was scared the unit would burn out tried take off cover and touched something and a spark came out.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Just need to know what I need to replace getting warm inside
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Typically the low voltage fuse will be on the furnace or air handler control board.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Did you locate it?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 10 months ago.

Any more questions on this?