Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

Need to know where the fuse is comfortmaker n9mp1

Customer Question

need to know where the fuse is for a comfortmaker n9mp1
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

It should be on the control board if you're talking about the low voltage fuse.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not see it. I came hoe last night to find the thermostats off and no air conditioning. I went I the attic to look at the control board but yet did not see a fuse.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

See here.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

It is a blade type fuse similar to an automotive fuse.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

If you can, go up and take a clear picture of the control board. Then upload to the site here and I will look at it.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

If it's an attic unit, also check the overflow tray underneath the unit to make sure it's not full of water.

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

Any luck?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any more questions. Remember, you can rate question at any point and still ask more questions (related to the same thing) later on. Experts prefer if you rate question at the end of our first chat.