HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Motor won't run after replacing it with new one, also

Customer Question

Motor won't run after replacing it with new one, also installed new relay
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
System has code 4 red light ........system is hp21 60 230 01
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What code was on before?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not notice the code before

That means the pressure switch has opened, the system could be low on gas you would just have to check the pressures on the system.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!