Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a leak coming from inside the air conditioner. It's

Customer Question

I have a leak coming from inside the air conditioner. It's coming out the bottom of the unit. Could it be condensation?
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: its about 10 years old and the model no is 2tgb3f30a1000ab
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Yes it's probably condensation and it's leaking out most likely because the condensate drain is clogged.