Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a LG multi type air conditioner model LMNC182D5A0. It

Customer Question

I have a LG multi type air conditioner model LMNC182D5A0. It is not responding to any remote control or manual settings. The star light is blinking slowly than the other one
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: No air, no response to any commands, start and on/off light slowly blinking
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.

Hello, this is absolutely nothing you fix yourself unless you have an extensive background in electronics. The problem is that one of the micro computers on board has failed.

Tell me a lot about your background if it is electronics, if not tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will look for a repair station for you.

We can go from there.