Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Ultra 155 natural gas boiler water leaking around base the

Customer Question

ultra 155 natural gas boiler water leaking around base the univerTeck condensate pump float appears to stick cleaned but needs to shake to start but now running all the time from boiler how do i stop the water from boiler and what could the problem be
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

It's not clear to me if you're saying that water is leaking out of the base of the boiler. Is that the case? Is water running into your condensate pump constantly even though the boiler isn' running?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NOW THE SYSTEM IS SET ON OFF LAST NIGHT IT WAS OFF AND EO2 SHOWED HIT RESTART AND BOILER RAN CLEARED E02 .
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

It looks like there was a glitch in your phone call request. Sometimes credit card companies will block a second payment request from the same sit ein short order. Please contact customer service at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

To clear this up. We can continue here if you like

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
CALL ME I THINK PAYMENT IS OK IF NOT CALL AND WE HAVE HAD SOME CHARGES WHICH ARE NOT MINE
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.

The site will not allow me to call you if I don't see a confirmation on my screen. All I do is answer questions and I have to follow the site's rules. Customer service is the only option for help with payment issues. If you can't wait for a response from them we can continue here. I'm sorry about the snafu but it's beyond my control.