Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I HAVE A GOODMAN GS13 AIR CONDITIONER, THE RELAY ,SEIMENS

Customer Question

I HAVE A GOODMAN GS13 AIR CONDITIONER, THE RELAY ,SEIMENS CAT. 45DG10AJA690R NEEDS TO BE REPLACED. NO ONE CARRSIES THIS ITEM. WHAT I REPLACE IT WITH.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.

https://shortyshvac.com/

Shorties can normally get that item, if you have any trouble at all getting it from them, get back to me and I will deeper into it for you.

Please do not forget to rate my work when we have the problem solved for you. Its how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges. Just press the 'rate your expert' button and go from there.

Thanks!

Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.

Is the relay shown on the unit wiring diagram? or it an add on relay that someone installed.

If its an add on relay, a few clear photo's of it, and its wiring connections will help immensely... and any information about what it controls etc.