HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Have model number1f85277 and the problem is getting air

Customer Question

Have model number1f85277 and the problem is getting air conditioner on to stay. We keep putting the air on. Set temp. And then we hit hold (because we don't know what else to do) and that just holds for a short time. My husband passes away and had always done this ---I need to learn***@******.***(###) ###-####Mary ann
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Mary Ann if you would like a phone call just select the offer and I can call you to walk you through this

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not get my answer. They wanted a new password. Don't understand

Would you like a phone call?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did try for the telephone call--they asked for a password ***** I didn't know it--can you give me your answer here in writing and l will see if I can fix it. My account was billed for 5 plus 27 already. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not received my written answer and my credit card phoned to make the billing was okay----not if I don't get my answer. Send it to me

Go to this link pages 8,9,10 for setting the thermostat

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.