Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

My new stove, model number wee 73080ds0, shows an error

Customer Question

my new stove, model number wee 73080ds0, shows an error message, stating the cooling fan is too slow. is that something i can take care of, or do i need to call someone to repair it? tenants moving out tomorrow and new ones moving in, in the afternoon, i have a small window of time. thanks. natasha
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

This is a bit more complicated repair as the unit will have to all come apart to get that working and you very well may need a new cooling fan installed. I would suggest letting the new tenants know about it as it will take a few days to get the part and see if you can get a tech out honestly as you may damage more trying to this repair yourself than it is worth to just have a tech do the job.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!