Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Its is a Trane X1100 unit Mod. No TWN030C100A4. the fan in

Customer Question

Its is a Trane X1100 unit Mod. No TWN030C100A4. the fan in the outside unit is not turning but makes sound like it wants to. I have no airflow or cold air in house.
JA: Huh?
Customer: My A/C is out
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My A/C is a Trane X1100. The Model Number is TWN030C100A4. The fan in the outside unit is not turning but makes sound like it wants to. I have no airflow or cold air in house.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i know of...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What would be keeping the fan from not turning in the outside unit of my A/C and not have any cold air?