Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

D708bp looks good dust mites . How quiet is it ? Best model

Customer Question

d708bp looks good for ridding dust mites . How quiet is it ? Best model for continous water feed ? Will pump break etc. break down on contiuous ? Told I need 40 % to kill dust mites.....Worried..........J.D.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

I am not finding that Friedrich model can you double check it?

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.