BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

We have a Fujitsu AWT17LSAZ air con that doesn't start after

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
We have a Fujitsu AWT17LSAZ air con that doesn't start after being unplugged for about 3 months. Error code 56 or S6. Where can I find the error code significance for this model?
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The unit has been unplugged from power for about 3 month and when I plugged it back it didn't start. It shows an error code on the inside unit of 56 or S6. Somebody told me that this means that the external fan doesn't work, I checked the power on the fan wires and there is no power. Can you help please?
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I cleaned the filter, as I thought that this is the reason it doesn't start. I also checked the power at the outdoor un
it and there is power.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.