Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.
If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.
Are you ready?
1. Shut off power to you furnace or indoor blower.
2. Pull out the thermostat from the bottom. 3. Lift the thermostat up and off the base and replace batteries.
3. Restore power to furnace or indoor blower.
4. If Display flashes during operation. ■ Programming has been lost because of a power outage. You must reprogram.
5. If all these steps failed to resolve problem.. Replace Thermostat.