Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I need to buy another remote control Friedrich through the

Customer Question

i need to buy another remote control for a Friedrich through the wall air-conditioner 618-266-06
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i have 2
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have 2 a/c units but only one remote control. I would like to buy another
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.

Link for remote control for a Friedrich through the wall air-conditioner 618-266-06

http://www.ebay.com/itm/General-Remote-Control-For-Friedrich-Goldstar-Kenmore-AC-DC-Air-Conditioner-/391253920820?hash=item5b188d0c34:g:Xh4AAOSwc0FUq5d5