Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

Last week my AC was working fine .. Now I come back to my

Customer Question

Last week my AC was working fine .. Now I come back to my summer home for the weekend.. And first the thermostat snowflakes was blinking and after an hours the power still didn't go on.. And if I switch the fan to go on .. That also wouldn't work ..
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Yep .. It's hot !!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Check the fuse on the board in the furnace, there is a lot fuse right on the board or an inline fuse there. It may be blown causing the issue..let me know what you find.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
On the amana guic140fa50 where would I find the fuse .. The lower cover ?

Yes remove the lower cover to get at the board with all the wires and check the fuse there.